Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mike & Emma's Wedding



 

I was fortunate enough to tag along with my friend Melissa of Sieversma Photography photograph the wedding of Mike and Emma just outside of Huron over Memorial Day weekend. The weather was beautiful, the bride and groom were glowing, a perfect wedding day!

The wedding took place on the bride's parent's farm which added to the specialness of Mike and Emma's day. A huge white tent served as the reception hall and it was like walking into a greenhouse with flowers everywhere! And it smelled heavenly!

I had a blast with Melissa, we left at 6:00am, started photographing the bride and her bridesmaids at 9:00am at the hair salon and didn't stop until about 10:00pm that night! I can't wait to have Melissa with me as I photograph Kim and Tyler's wedding!

It is so nice to have a 2nd shooter to help capture ALL those special moments. Melissa and I each have our own style but our photos compliment each other. It was so fun to see how each of us approached the same shot! And it was great to have each of us at a different vantage point at both the wedding and reception. You never know where "the shot" is going to take place. For example, one of my favorites from the day is of Mike's big smile framed by the best man uncorking the champagne!

If you have a wedding coming up, contact me for pricing. And if you are interested I can give you a quote for a package with a second photographer so that you won't miss any of your favorite moments of your big day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Cathy Jo