Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family Photo Session with Kyle, Kristi, Sienne & Willa


My New Year's Resolution is to try to get each photo session on my blog - I am liking how the photos look better on this format than FaceBook these days. So wish me luck on keeping this resolution! I'm off to an early start with one of the family sessions I did the day after Christmas. Sienne is big sister to Willa; both girls are such cuties! They remind me of my girls at that age which doesn't seem that long ago but was 25 years ago! Time slips away so quickly, I'm glad I can help save these memories their girls at this age for Kristi and Kyle!


Sienne was such a big helper, I may have to hire her as my assistant!

Can you believe it is almost 2012!





I just love chubby little baby hands!


Their tops say it all, these are happy girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Cathy Jo