Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Valentines Mini Special - A Benefit for the Wakonda Pool!

To celebrate my first year in business and to express my gratitude to my community, I am offering a Valentines Mini-Special! The cost is $25 and the money will go to the Wakonda Pool fund. We all know that the swimming pool in a small town is the social hub for the kids in the community, and it also provided jobs for both of our daughters who did their stints a life guards. So I am happy to help in a small way by contributing the proceeds to the Wakonda Pool Fund. Here are the details:

Saturday, January 21st
Appointments on the half hour starting at 8:30am. Last appointment at 4:30pm.
20 minute session featuring a Valentines theme!
$25
Free 5x7 and two 4x6 prints included (same photo).
Make your appointment now! By calling me at 661-3812 or 267-2754, or send an email to cathyjo777@gmail.com.

Here are a few sneak peeks of Douglas, Andrew, Rebekah, and Duncan who came into the studio this evening to help me set this up. PS - A special thank you to Trina Knutson for loaning me the antique soda chairs, wicker love seat set, and piano!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Cathy Jo