Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holden - Born Nov. 29, 2012


Holden came from Springfield for his photo session and he was my champion sleeper; I think the combination of being born a little early and with a full tummy, he was ready for a long winter's nap!

 
Little reindeer like this one melt my heart! And I just received the most beautiful Christmas card made from this photo! I believe when I took the picture I said "this is your Christmas card right here!" And I turned out to be right!

 
I like to think my Mom is smiling down from heaven while she watches how I am using her egg basket these days.....it makes the perfect nest for a newborn!



I love props! And I love when clients bring props! How creative to grab Dad's winter hat and some sun bleached deer antlers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Cathy Jo