Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you to all the mother's who have shared their children with me in my studio over the past few months. I have enjoyed the "play" sessions with the kids and getting to know the Mom's. Wow, I have a new appreciation for how busy you all are! And I know you hear this all the time, but TRY to enjoy this time, it really does go so quickly!

So in honor of Mother's Day, here are a few mother-child photos. I'm glad you took the time out of your busy schedules to have these photos taken, afterall we never hear anyone say "I wish we wouldn't have taken so many photos!"

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Photography by Cathy Jo